Sunday, September 18, 2011

Just some thoughts

Charlee Kate in her "Homewood outfit" before heading out to the Homewood Football Game!

I absolutely love weekends where we have nothing to do and I absolutely hate to see them go!!! It has been a wonderful one, time spent with friends, good cool weather with the windows open, football games, and just relaxing with the family! Makes me realize how much I have to be thankful for! I told Jeremy I still think I am living in my dream and its crazy to think I don't have to get on an airplane to fly back to Florida. Not that FL was that bad, but I always hated leaving "home". I love being near our family and friends!

I also stopped to think about how many friends came to visit me in Tampa and how much that meant to me. It was always nice to see faces that were from "home" when I was away from "home". A lot of those same people were the ones who came and greeted us first thing when we moved back. Thank you to all of our fabulous friends and family!

One more thing that Jeremy and I heard on the radio today.... do you know what the one thing is that Americans spend 53 million minutes on a MONTH???? Surfing Facebook! We laughed, of course, Jeremy said "not me" (b/c he doesn't even have an account) and then I said, well I only contribute about 5 minutes a day so I am not too bad off. Lots more things to do with that time, but that was crazy!

Off to another Monday, another week, but hoping for a good one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment