Friday, September 16, 2011

Picture Day

It's been a great day! Friday already, WHEW.... I needed Friday! The weather was just absolutely perfect this morning! 55 degrees. I loved it and we have no plans for the weekend. Just enjoying fall weather, watching football (OF COURSE), and maybe going to eat brunch at a favorite outside restaurant. Just loving all this nice weather. Charlee Kate has been so stopped up lately so I am hoping for her to recover just a little bit over the weekend.

I realize every single day, the plan God had for us when we moved here. As I have said (for the 100th time), I waited and waited for this day and it is amazing how really perfectly God allows things to happen, all in his time. I feel like I have been teaching at my school for years. The people are so nice, so helpful, and I love the kids! It is amazing how 5 weeks with a group of people feels like "home" as far as work goes. Definitely blessed beyond!!!!

Have a fabulous weekend! More to post later.... that long, SUPER LONG, "Life changing blog post" is coming. Still working on it!

Today was picture day at Charlee Kate's school! Of course her hair has grown a lot and is really thick and today was one of those days it didn't do very good and looks like she has none! I didn't dry it good last night because I was almost asleep before her. Can't wait to see how they turned out anyways!!! Once it gets good and long I will fix her hair how my friend Karen always fixed Lily's. She always did the best job fixing Lily's hair! I miss that little one!


No comments:

Post a Comment