Monday, September 5, 2011

Priceless!

This picture says it all! All 3 kids on a mini tricycle and Ella (who has some "face art" because she got into my eye liner). So cute! Of course you have all realized by now that I cannot just choose one picture so I always have MANY! If you didn't see all the cute pics from her school party, check them out on the post after this.
What a wonderful, priceless weekend! The moment those kiddos (Charlee Kate, Ella, and Hunter) all saw other Saturday morning, was absolutely priceless. As Jeremy describes it, "It was like Christmas!" They were sooooo excited! They had the best day playing non-stop and they never even left the house. It was so sweet to watch them play! I think the time away they have from each other has made them truly miss each other more. Kelly and I were able to enjoy some alone time for some retail therapy. That was super nice!!! Then the guys got to go out and enjoy a football game, of course, it was more fun to watch knowing BAMA had already won, LOL!!!

Our Sunday was very low key, but the best part was just watching all the kids play and have fun. Kelly and I let the girls blow out candles for their birthdays. We want to make sure they get together every year around their birthdays because they will probably never get to be at each other's parties because of the time their birthdays fall. We thought meeting in Atlanta for a weekend each year with them would be something fun. It was just such a fun weekend and it was so weird because it had been 7 years since we last made the trip to Charlotte, when we used to go all the time. Looks like we will keep I-85 pretty busy, but it is such a great and easy drive.


Jeremy and I decided to drive back about 7:00 on Sunday night. We got in a little after midnight and it was the best decision. Charlee Kate slept most of the way and then we had ALLL day Monday to just relax. It was a very rainy Monday and we loved sitting on our porch, drinking DD coffee, letting her play, and just relaxing while it rained. Knowing that rain was bringing in cool temperatures was the best feeling. It is no secret I have been DYING for these cool temps. I feel rested and ready for a 4 day week! The guys head off to Pittsburgh for the Penn State/Bama game this weekend. They don't like to miss a game if they don't have to. Mom is going to come stay and we are going to do a few things around here. Looking forward to it all!!!



One little bitty thing that just topped off my weekend (icing on the cake) was..... I found DD 4 miles from me. How have I missed it this long? My fabulous husband found it and told me and now I have one close by. Then my wonderful friend Jacki, let me know that all the pumpkin stuff was back at DD. That is my MOST FAVORITE and it is no secret to anyone who knows me that I love the pumpkin stuff that DD carries. I was so excited when she sent me a text to let me know. On our way to Charlotte, we found a DD and Charlee Kate even started screaming. There is nothing like their coffee. Of course, that is all is I buy for home, but NO ONE can make it as good as they can. CK loves their munchkins too! We are excited we found one! Its not on the way to school so we won't visit it very often, but I just love knowing I have one nearby. Now if we can just get Neimans here, WOW, I would be super excited, LOL



Heres to a good week!!!

THe girls blowing out their candles after we sang Happy Birthday to them!



I love this little Juicy Romper on her! Wish they had it in my size!





Charlee Kate would NOT let Ella put her arm around her. Not sure why.... lollipops were allowing us lots of picture time!



You can't forget Sweet Brady! Charlee Kate just loves Brady. He is so good with the kids

She loves to give Hunter hugs!






Swimming and stopping for a snack



Ella and Hunter gave Charlee Kate bubbles for some of her birthday present so they wanted to take LOTS of bubble baths. Worked for us, that confined them!





My camera is sooooo acting up and even has to go to the shop : ( I will have to use my camera phone for awhile, YUCK! Anyways, this picture is blurry but you can see how long and thick her hair is getting
I love love the new red chucks to wear with all the Bama outfits! This was part of her birthday gift from K&K and the kids

No comments:

Post a Comment