Sunday, September 11, 2011

Just catching up!

What better way to start a blog than to say "ROLL TIDE". What a great game and the guys had a BLAST in PA. I am so glad that they got to enjoy a football weekend (even though the Steelers lost). My little girl was all decked out and ready for game day! This post is just a few "catching up pictures" for my Monday. My camera is broke! Yes, I am going crazy so until we get one, I will be using my phone a good bit, but I will still have the pictures coming.


Here is another Game day outfit. The zebra outfit does say "Roll Tide" but hard to see because of the jacket.

On Sunday, mom and I went to the mall. Charlee Kate found it very exciting to run through all the clothes and up and down the mall. She LOVES a mall. As soon as we pull in she starts squealing "mall, mall". That is before I even stay we are AT the mall. WOW, she is on the right track, mommy has trained her right. See Jacki... all those times we took the girls to the mall, now she is loving it, LOL.
Getting ready for the mall. I love those piggy tails!
Gammy has stayed with us this weekend while the guys were gone to the game. Charlee Kate loved having her Gammy here! She even got to stay out of school with her on Friday.
We went to the Galleria on Friday night. I did not know they had a train there that rode through the mall. Oh my little one loved that! She loves a "choo choo train"
Watching the 9/11 memorial. She was just intrigued by it. She didn't watch the bad stuff but the actual memorial service that morning! Check out the crocs with the Pajama top, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment