Sunday, June 5, 2011

What do the next 3 weeks really mean...



Well 3 more weeks to live it up here in Tampa before the big move home. What does that really mean? We have definitely put it in HIGH gear to finish packing up the house. Jeremy will be making 3 trips to Bama in that amount of time. LOTS and LOTS of final fun times with friends here in Tampa. And.... as much relaxing that is somewhat possible, which is what summer time should be. I still can't believe that time has come for us to move back. I still feel like I am living in this dream cloud!

So since our fun Chicago Trip, we have had mom and dad here. They have been a huge help with the kids as we (me and Jeremy and Kelly and Kevin) all get ready to move. For some of you that don't know (which not sure who that would be), Kelly and Kevin (my sister and brother in law) are moving to Charlotte. We have both loved Tampa but we have both always wanted to move. I have always wanted to go to B'ham and she has always wanted to go back to Charlotte so there are lots of exciting times ahead! In the past week, I also wrapped up my school year at Trinity. That was bittersweet because I have worked there for 4 years and met some wonderful people so it was sad to leave some of the people I have worked with for so long. My class had the CUTEST surprise cake for me that said "We will miss you" and it had the Alabama Elephant logo on it. It was so sweet! Charlee Kate had to say her good-byes to "Mimi", Marty... her sitter and the 2 little kids that stayed with her. It is weird to think she will go somewhere else to stay since she has been with Marty the whole time. We were very blessed to have her!!! Now it is just time to enjoy summer and enjoy the move!!!

I have lots of fun times to post about but I have been horrible with taking pictures. I do have a few on my camera which I will post about tomorrow. More to come very soon!


Here are 2 random pictures that I totally forgot to post with my other Chicago ones. Jeremy by the famous fountain and then Navy Pier. We ran this cloudy morning in Chicago, but it was a nice change of scenery and we totally enjoyed it!!! I sure do miss that 60-65 degree weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment