Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

What a wonderful, relaxing day/weekend that Jeremy and I both needed! Especially before the last move takes place and we have to get all settled into somewhere else. We had such a wonderful weekend and I hope Jeremy enjoyed it! He deserved a fabulous weekend. As I have said before, Charlee Kate is sooooo lucky to have such an amazing, patient daddy who loves her so much! I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband who does so much for both me and Charlee Kate. He truly puts us before him and has SO MUCH patience and a good attitude about everything. We thank God for him everyday!!

I hate that I missed getting to spend Father's Day with my own dad! We are so glad that in a week we will always be near our family for these kind of occasions! I am also very blessed to have both my granddaddy's alive as well. I can't wait to get home and see my family so soon and we will get to celebrate with everyone at the 4th of July celebration in 2 weeks, YAY!!!

So off to the last week in Tampa.... Jeremy's mom (Nana) comes in tomorrow to be with us for a few days then she will take Charlee Kate back to Bama. I can't believe the time is here! WOW, so many more friends to do things with before we are gone. Hopefully I will have time to get to all the posts this week!
Swimming at the pool on Father's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment