Saturday, June 18, 2011

Some last "firsts"

What a title right? Well we are enjoying a lot of last times at some of our "first" places here in Tampa. I will miss some of these places! It seems like every time I go anywhere, I try to get in a last time at some certain place. When I picked Jeremy up from the airport on Thursday, we headed to eat dinner at Daily Eats. This was one of our FIRST places we found in Tampa 4 years ago. We would always go there and eat, most weekends out of a month. This was one of the very first restaurants we took Charlee Kate too so we took her one more time. It was soooo yummy! I loved that little place.

Daily Eats Restaurant!
I have started lots of projects before we move back to Birmingham. I have been really motivated before we move!! Here we are at the Lowes getting paint. Charlee Kate loved throwing the paint scaples in the floor!
This was just another random picture from when Charlee Kate was playing with Ayden and Cooper in the sprinkler. I loved this picture so I added it in it

No comments:

Post a Comment