Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A little bit of summer time!

Off to just a fun day with mommy! I think she was mad because I was washing her "baba".... blankee!
Heading to the museum with Ayden and Cooper



I absolutely love love this summer and getting to spend time with Charlee Kate. If I could really be picky I would wish for 70 degree temps, but I guess I am stuck with 95. We have tried to do so many fun things in the middle of the packing, doctor's appointments, and everything else. Here are a few pictures of some exciting summer time activities. I love taking my "partner in crime" with me everywhere. She is a mini me... sometimes, LOL. So the countdown is on, only one more week and we are heading to Bama or as we like to call it "God's Country".
Playing in the sprinklers with Ayden and Cooper. She had so much and loved it. They had popcicles again and that was a huge hit, LOL!

This was another picture taken at the Glazer Children's Museum. I loved it!
Time to head to the Glazer Children's Museum with Heather, Ayden, and Cooper. The kids had a blast and it is a fun museum. The kids can play and do all sorts of things.


This is where they could pretend to cook
I still love these bloomers!

Oh they were so cute dancing! The lights were flashing and the kids were having fun!
Charlee Kate loves the mini "Publix". All the shopping carts were full so she would just fill up a Publix shopping bag.

Ayden shopping at Publix! She is such a big help to Charlee Kate and plays so good with her
This is what happens when Charlee Kate disappears and I don't hear anything for awhile. It was much worse. There was baby powder everywhere! At least it smells good!
Baby Powder everywhere!
We met some of our sweet friends for a walk and then time at the park. "Baby Jackson" went to Martys with Charlee Kate everyday so she loved him! She was so used to spending 5 days a week with him and she loved to "mother him". They had a blast together at the park. I am not sure why we have not been doing this a lot more.


Here is that Sweet Baby Jackson! He still smiles at the camera and stays still, unlike my little one who runs everytime she sees me with the camera. Kind of crazy that she does that when I have had it out from day one, LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment