Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Catching up is hard to do!!!


I love this girl... she is my "lil" as we call in ZTA! Boy do I ever miss her!!!

Okay so I am going to try and catch up ... somewhat.... from the last several days or almost a week. Chicago and Steph's wedding was so much fun!!! If you read my previous post about Chicago then you got the "jist of it". Jeremy and I had been to Chicago before so there was no need for sight seeing. It was really fun to just shop and go here and there, wherever we wanted to go. I do remember that we both have always said if we were to live in a big city, Chicago would be a top choice. It is such a liveable and fun city! Thank Goodness we will always have Steph to go back and visit there.

The wedding was absolutely gorgeous! Everything I would have expected. All the wedding events were super fun as well. We were up late every night, so it has taken me lots of days to catch up on sleep. I am too old for those late late nights (stop laughing Ashlee and YES I held my own!!!). Jeremy and I got a nice run in all the way to Navy Pier. That was super fun and very nice to have a change of scenery. I think one of my favorite things about Chicago was 55 degree temps. I just love cooler weather vs. hot/humid weather.

So...... what happens from here? The moving process is under way and almost here. I can't believe it! I wanted a few weeks in Tampa to just enjoy some time with friends before we move. We will be here about 3 weeks before we move to Bama for good. I will miss a lot of people here and I will miss certain things about Tampa, but I am ready to get this "show on the road".

Enjoy some of the pictures and be prepared for lots of "good bye" posts.

This was where the ceremony and reception took place. This room was unbelieveable. The most gorgeous place to have a wedding! Yes that is a real balcony up top
If I could have a room like this in my house I would. I love how "funky" this hotel was!

Steph with her two sisters


All the bridesmaids. One of the girls lives in B'ham and Jeremy and I really hit it off with her and her husband. They will live about 5 minutes from us!

The Birmingham Couple....Steph and her husband Houston

A day out in the city to go shopping!

The bacheolorette Party and Lingerie shower! See the pregnant girl next to me... 30 weeks pregnant. She never left our sides. She was such a trooper! I was amazed!
Dress was a little short here, LOL
Lets see... where were we here??? Oh this was the cocktail party the night before the wedding
This Dress became a hot topic b/c it is simple black in the front and crazy print on the back. Soooooo.... the saying became "work in the front and party in the back". That is why I am showing the back of my dress and Ashlee is pointing to it!

Jeremy, me, Steph, and Matt
Our usual "college" pose!


And another college pose!
THE CITY!
Our hotel... I loved the bathroom in this hotel! I would have this funky room too if I could!


Yes I took a picture of the black door. ALL the doors in the hotel were black and I loved them! That is soooooo what I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment