Thursday, June 9, 2011

This is how we roll!!

DIAPERS and NO CLOTHES!!! I am very lucky that she chose to wear her TOMS verses plain old flip flops (or "pip pops" as she calls them). In the meantime, I have had to order her some very fashionable flip flops since she loves them so much, along with jellies. However, I want her to wear all the cute sandals and TOMS I have for her. This could get interesting!
This morning we walked down to play with Ayden and Cooper for a little bit. Charlee Kate had so much fun playing with new things. I think it is time that I get out my old Barbies and start buying some. She was loving the Barbies!!!

She started out in clothes but then ended up in her diaper only
She loved pushing Ayden's doll around in this shopping cart
While we were in Chicago, mom kept CK some. She would have Ella too and the girls would play. They love to play (and hit and push, LOL)


No comments:

Post a Comment