Friday, June 24, 2011

Short and sweet

I start out with this peaceful picture of a day in Florida at one of my MOST FAVORITE malls... Mall of Millenia in Orlando. I will miss it as much as International!!! Luckily I got a less than 24 hour trip over there. I needed it because this crazy, chaos house is driving me crazy!!!

The last few days.... busy busy busy, but have been fun! Here are a few pictures, not much time for words so the pictures will say it all! 2 more days... actually less than 48 hours. Super excited, yet soooo over the packing part! My life needs routine and Normalality (yes that is my invented word!!!)

The only reason I have a lot of pictures is because Jeremy's mom took them all! Otherwise, there would not be much to post right now. Charlee Kate is already in Bama, she flew back with her Nana
Eating popcicles which she absolutely loves!!!
Oh how we will miss Ayden and "Pooper" (Cooper is his real name, but Charlee Kate gives him the name of Pooper). Hopefully they will make it to Birmingham very soon because we are all so close!


Charlee Kate was such a "pill" this last time she got to play with Mae. I was so disappointed she was so ill but they still had some fun. We will miss Mae and Jacki! We did lots of play dates with these girlies!
Eating an ice cream cone... yummy!

I think she "sports the mullet really well" lol!!
Taking a "last walk" through the neighborhood. We VERY RARELY missed a night of walking with her and Chloe. They both loved it and she loved all the birds, alligators, etc... We will have to find a new route



Her "hide out" in an empty closet. She loved it and would want EVERYONE to get in there.



I love this smile!





No comments:

Post a Comment