Saturday, June 11, 2011

Popcicles, moving, mall... and the list goes on

90 degrees plus.... working outside, packing a UHAUL... that called for a popcicle. Charlee Kate loved them. So much that she had 3!!! I think they were sugar free at least, LOL. She was so nasty that we headed straight to the bath after she ate them before her nap time. She loved them.

Here is Jeremy packing it down!!! Believe it or not, it was so organized, but the picture doesn't do it justice. Jeremy is so good with packing things good, organizing, etc...
We have had my nephew Ryan here to help out for a few days and boy is he a HUGE HUGE help! Jeremy and I both said, "we need one of these helpers around all the time!". We have tried to do some fun things in the middle of working too though. This picture was taken at Cheesecake Factory at International Mall. Charlee Kate was in heaven. She came here for one of her first outings as an infant. We even brought Hunter here for one of his first outings as well! I don't think anymore babies will make it to this mall since we are moving!

She LOVED the bread there. Look at those chipmunk cheeks


She loves T-shirts and I loved this little Juicy one. It is so bright and colorful and made her happy! I didn't really care tonight, she could wear whatever
My favorite place to park and shop at International! Boy will I miss this place. I loved my fabulous sales associates there! They were always super sweet! Charlee Kate and I had MANY MANY play dates at this mall and we always went into Neimans. You may remember many of my blog pictures from there. I always loved it and they were always sooooo good to her there!
On Friday Charlee Kate spent 2 hours helping me wash cars! It was super hot and one time I looked up and here she was in the bucket! That was nasty water too!
A few days before K&K moved, me, mom, and Kelly took all the kids to the Glazer Museum in South Tampa. They kids LOVED IT!!! It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment