Monday, August 2, 2010

Oooo...sand!!!

The sand was a totally different story this beach trip. She didn't mind it nearly as much! She wasn't too sure about this water washing up, but liked the sand much better. I think a lot of the reason was she was walking in it. My little girl is taking off everywhere! Of course, now she uses her "crawling method" much much more, but she pulls up on furniture then takes off walking. If she can just figure out how to stand up in the middle of the floor on her own, walking be the method of transportation I am sure. She LOVES to walk and thinks she is such a big girl!!! I will post a video very soon! We got in at 3:30 in the morning, Charlee Kate decided to party until about 4:15, then we were all up at 8:15, and about to head out for a mini family vacation for a couple of days. It never stops, but lots and lots of pictures to come soon. Maybe I can do that in the car??? Multi-tasking is what I like to call it and I need to do a lot of it over the next 6 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment