Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Charlee Kate!



Happy Birthday to the most precious gift that God could give us! We are so blessed to have Charlee Kate in our lives and to have the privilege to be her mommy and daddy! To watch all the many milestones she has already accomplished in life, is amazing! I love to watch every new thing she does every day, but one of my most favorites is.... that sweet smile that I see each morning when I go into her room. I just love it! Jeremy did the most amazing video of my pregnancy and her birth. It was videos and pictures all put into one amazing video. He is doing the same thing for her first year of life, but we wanted to include her first birthday parties so once those are over, I will post the video.

Happy Birthday my little LOVEY! WE love you!










No comments:

Post a Comment