Sunday, August 8, 2010

How will I leave this sweet face?

See that sweet face...What am I going to do now that school is back in? No more early morning runs and taking Charlee Kate, not nearly as many Dunkin Donuts coffee breaks (which CK loves b/c of her blueberry munchkins), no more time during the day to just lay in the floor and play with my sweet little girl or take her out of the house (her favorite to just get up and go places) and..... International Mall is going to call wondering if something happened to the two of us. Ummmmm.... Oh well... back to the daily routine. That is just part of life I guess and once we are in the routine, things fall into place well. I am very very blessed to have a job that I love, people I love to work with, live so very close to my job, and have an amazing person to keep Charlee Kate. So even though it is sad to get back into the daily grind, I know things will be good once we are in them. The positive that comes out of all of this is, each day that passes means one day closer to Fall! I am ready for cool temperatures, the smells of fall, fall food, fall clothes, and definitely FOOTBALL!!! I am so thankful for the last 2 months I have had with Charlee Kate and I know I am so lucky to have had summer time with her. I will keep the pictures coming, I promise.
I love this picture... she knows where the shoe goes and kept trying to put them on her feet. Check out that other hand too : )

No comments:

Post a Comment