Friday, August 6, 2010

Lets go Shopping!

If only you could see the Neimans sign behind them! Mae and Charlee Kate loved loved looking down and going all over the place. They are becoming quite the little "buddies" now! I think Mae likes it better because Charlee Kate can get around now, LOL

Taking apart the shelves at J Crew
This was when we were in Orlando at Mall of Millenia. Charlee Kate and I were having breakfast from Panera since we got "dropped off" at the mall at 9:00 and nothing was open, haha!
I know I know... the floor was nasty, but she wanted to crawl so bad. I can't expect her to sit for 5 hours. She did do a lot of walking, but crawled too.
Here she is at Nordstrom Rack. After 5 hours of shopping she was exhausted and we were waiting on Jeremy to come pick us up. She loves it though and cried when we left the mall today. She loves all the attention and all the things that are "new". Luckily everyone at International at our "usual stores" know her by now so they let her do whatever.
Lets go shopping mommy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE Panera!! It is one of my favorite places!! Charlie Kate is such a doll baby!! I love her ruffles bottom!!
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete