Sunday, August 15, 2010

What a great weekend!

Kelly and Kevin kept Charlee Kate while Jeremy and I had an afternoon out and about. It was a nice break. We decided to start doing a "swap out" once a month. Now here are the girls ready to go on a bike ride. They look soooo excited right?
Ella got dropped off because she decided this was not for her and Jeremy kept going with Charlee Kate
She decided she liked this

Going for a wagon ride


Mae and Charlee Kate at Mae's first birthday party at Hooters. Check out the background. I didn't realize that until after the picture, haha! These were all taken with my phone because I forgot my camera. Charlee Kate LOVED her Hooters Rubber Ducky

Mae eating birthday cake
Charlee Kate was sooo entertained by all the waitresses and I think they were entertained by her as well


No comments:

Post a Comment