Friday, August 20, 2010

Whew... we are through the first week

The first week back at work and back into a routine is officially over; however, I am still trying to get used to the idea of being back in this routine. It was a crazy week! Jeremy was in Miami a good bit of the time and Charlee Kate got sick on Wednesday night. She started running a very high fever and had red blisters all over her throat. It's not strep but something very painful for her. That wasn't very easy for me and she was much more clingy to me, more than she has ever been. I felt so sorry for her! However, I think she is better so it should be a fun weekend!!!

We took Charlee Kate out on today to buy her birthday present. I wanted to take her with us and we had a fun lunch date. Being back at school has made it hard to leave her with a sitter right now. She is so good and I want her with me b/c I don't see her during most of the day. Enjoy some pictures and I will be better at posting this week.
She didn't open the box yet but she did want to see what was in it!
Daddy giving her the receipt.... she threw it down quick!

Thank goodness for Nordstrom's free balloons

We had been there awhile and I should have taken this picture when we were there buying her gift, but I didn't and she was over pictures. This is "so-so" but at least I got one, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment