Sunday, August 22, 2010

What a fabulous Sunday!

There are not too many days that we just get to hang out at home but today was one of those days. It was soooo wonderful and Charlee Kate is totally back to her old self. My little lovey looked so cute in her pink and green and this was just her "hanging out" outfit. We did go to Target in it, but I loved it!!! I have become very obsessed with shoes for her. Maybe that is because she is walking, but I always try to find really cute ones. I will show her feet in a few upcoming pics...
Brady has been with us this weekend while Kelly and Kevin were in Bama. Charlee Kate LOVES LOVES him. She copies him and does everything he does. She even stands in his way so that she has to brush up against him and so is tail will hit her. I am not sure how much Brady loves this but our playroom playing time consists of BIG Brady, barking Chloe, and Charlee Kate running around. She ignores the toys when Brady is around!

No comments:

Post a Comment