Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Thursday Play Date

We are missing our summer play dates. We had lots of fun play dates with lots of friends. Mae and Charlee Kate are used to "running" together. Today Jacki and Mae came over and we took the girls for a run and then they played at my house. The girls loved it and they are really starting to notice each other so Charlee Kate was excited to see Miss Mae today. It is sooo cute. Here are just a few snapshots. I should have taken many more pictures. Happy 1st Birthday Mae!!!

I loved this picture and when I looked over there... they were in Chloe's toys. For some reason her toys seem to be so much more fun
Charlee Kate fell on top of Mae and just took her time getting off. I had to push her along and little Mae just laid there. Charlee Kate hasn't quite figured out to watch where she is walking.


I am very very excited that tomorrow is Friday. I am totally looking forward to a wonderful weekend with Jeremy and Charlee Kate. YAY for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment