Friday, July 30, 2010

Where have I been??

Me, Charlee Kate, and Dad... eating at Bonefish. Mom is taking the picture of course and Jeremy was out of town.

Well we have been in Panama City for several days and now I am in Destin for a bachelorette party. I will have lots more pictures to post soon, but until then, here a few to get you through. I have taken millions and millions of Charlee Kate while being here. A lot of them are in her 5 birthday outfits, LOL. So those pictures won't be posted for awhile, but they will eventually make it. Until then, enjoy these few pictures. I hate to take the Neiman Marcus pictures down. I act like I haven't been to Interanational (only 500 times), but that rug is my favorite, not just because it was at Neimans, haha! I needed to update with what is going on with the Wilsons!!!
Look at that sweet baby! I could eat her up right now!







Playing at the condo!

Charlee Kate is all over the place now. She learned to finally crawl as you saw in the last few posts, but she is totally walking now! She still doesn't have it 100% by herself but she is trying to go everywhere. I said the whole time walking would come hand in hand with crawling with Charlee Kate. She is doing them both and loves that she can get into everything!
WE decided to head out shopping one day!


No comments:

Post a Comment