Sunday, July 18, 2010

Busy bees!

Well we have been BUSY BUSY since we came back from Bama. Lots and lots of play dates, going to the mall, eating with friends, lots of good walks with Heather and Coop, a run with Jacki and Mae, and plenty of playing time. I have truly loved every minute of my time with this little girl! Not sure how I am going to give it up in a few weeks. Saturday we went shopping for a toy shelf and not sure where we were going or what we were looking for, and the first place I walked into... I found it! It is the most amazing place, very Anthropologie like. We ordered it to be exactly what we wanted and we will get it in a few weeks. I cannot wait! Pictures will be up as soon as we get it. Here is my little lovey before we went shopping.

She gets sweeter every day! (Spoken like a true mom right?). I just love to see that smile and hear that laugh when I come in the room. She FINALLY FINALLY started to crawl (video at the bottom). I really thought she was going to walk before crawling because she has taken a few steps, but on Friday she crawled before I realized it. I am so glad she waited until summer time to do that so I was with her. So exciting! She has also decided that baby food is no longer good and stopped eating it all at once! So we transitioned to real food very quickly and so far it is going pretty good. Of course, Pizza is a HUGE favorite along with dunkin donuts blueberry munchkins, watermelon, and green beans. I keep trying new things everyday, but they are not always a hit.

Today we went to church, came home and took a long nap, and went to the pool. Charlee Kate loves her some watermelon so she took a little break from swimming and had some watermelon too.





We are really looking forward to the upcoming week of fun times with friends. Everyday we have something planned, which makes the week fly by and I don't particularly like that part. Lots of pictures to come from the week : )

Charlee Kate crawling!

No comments:

Post a Comment