Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What a wonderful 4th of July

We were sooooo blessed to be here in Bama for the 4th of July. We got to spend so much time with family and friends and had the most perfect weather ever. It was truly a relaxing time. Here a few pictures from the long weekend. Notice my child's wide "stance". She LOVES to stand and walk holding my fingers. She gets so excited when this happens. The last several weeks we have had "up and down" days of her feeling completely happy and wonderful and then those nasty ole' teeth start bothering her and she can get really fussy. We have been all over the place so she has adjusted so well to just going wherever and being in different places. Luckily all of this has happened during the summer when I am off. Looking forward to several more weeks with my baby girl at home.




Oh Jeremy was in HEAVEN! He got up every morning at the lake and fished at 5:30 am.
So.... Kelly and I decided to join in on the fishing. Nothing like 2 girls fishing with their make up and me in a dress, LOL! Then it became a BIG COMPETITION as to who would catch the first fish, me or Kelly? I was also in a silent competition with Jeremy to catch one before him because he wanted to catch one really bad. SO....................
we got ready...... moved several spots..... and....
I WON! I caught me a catfish! Might be a little guy, but it was a fish. We threw him back in.
All the sweet kiddos... that are all practically like cousins. Hunter, Ella, Charlee Kate, and Jace. CK is really just about crying in all her pictures, her gums were hurting bad on the 4th.



No comments:

Post a Comment