Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bama Trip Part 2

We went back to mom and dad's lake house one night for the guys to fish and to eat dinner before we had to head back to Florida. It was so nice and peaceful! Jeremy's parents were able to come which was really nice for them to get out. We just love being near the water.... especially Jeremy! Here are just a few pictures that we took. We are now back in Florida and it was a bittersweet leave. We did not want to leave, but then you want to be back at your own house. Maybe not too much longer!!!

Enjoy the pictures and more to come soon!





My little girl LOVES some watermelon!




1 comment:

  1. She is such a cutie pie!! I miss Sophie Clare being that small although this is a fun age. I loved meeting you at HL and I am working on reading your blog. It is hard when Sophie Clare is pulling on me the entire time!! The outfit that you were asking about.....It's by ruffled Butts.......I got it at a Easter Show I went to but you can google it. I have to know where you got your T-Shirt!! SO, SO CUTE!!!
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete