Friday, July 2, 2010

A shopping play date!

My little Charlee Kate loved playing at Neimans and this chair made her so excited. She stood here forever while I was looking around.
We have met some wonderful people while sitting in the "cry room" at church. One particular mommy and daughter are Jacki and Mae. Mae is just 2 weeks older than Charlee Kate. Jacki and I decided to take the girls to International mall today for some shopping and lunch. They were so good! Literally 4 hours at the mall and not a peep from either one of them, except some red eyes by the end because they were tired. We are so excited that we have met another Mommy that has lots in common with me, and another baby, that is Charlee Kate's age. Thanks for a great day Jacki and Mae
Mae can move and go all over the place, unlike my little one so here they are in Nordstroms.
I got creative at Neimans with my camera and just took lots of pictures while Charlee Kate showed off.






This was a favorite picture of Mae. She wanted to see everything and Jacki handles her so well just up and down and around. Mae never got fussy though! Such a sweet little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment