Saturday, June 30, 2012

Time with my baby girl

So this has been a hot week, but such a good week. My little girl and I have had so much fun together! I am so glad we were at home together this week with nothing to do. We spent a lot of time with Jennifer and Jace either here at my pool or her pool. One day we took the kids to the water park and they had so much fun. When I had errands to run, Charlee Kate was such a trooper and actually Little Miss Shopper! She entertained, tried on, and put on a show everywhere we went. Right now she is obsessed with trying my shoes on and the ones when I was at SAKS. I had to get her out fast... not the best place for a 3 year old rearranging shoes. She makes me laugh everyday and amazes me with things that she says. I am constantly amazed with how much she comprehends more and more every single day. I wouldn't trade these days I have with her for anything! We are off to the lake this weekend. I know she will have a blast! She will get to spend a lot of time with family and friends. 

She is and always is super excited to see her "boy cousins". I think my child is going to be boy crazy, LOL! She always ask about Ryan, Nathan, or Hunter. That does not mean everyone else isn't important.... she loves them all, but for always asks for those boys. I think it is because they play with her and don't chase her or try to hold her. She is so excited for our 5 days at the lake. 
I love these polka dot TOMS on her. She first started wearing TOMS before you could find them anywhere! She had them as a baby. She doesn't wear them as much now because her shoe choice has increased... haha, but I still buy her cute colored ones. I love them on her.


Trying on shoes at SAKS. She couldn't get them on fast enough and back on the shelf. Thank goodness all the people there like her

Off to Chick Fil A... one of our favorite fast foods and she is having her favorite part. Ice cream cone!

Juicy Couture... another favorite place of hers. They always have lots of bright colors and mirrors (of course) so she loves that place. This particular day she wanted to try on everything and carry around all the purses. Then she wanted me to try on tons of things. Finally we had to go because she thought this was a playroom.


Everyday before we leave, she makes sure Chloe is in her bed and loves on her. She absolutely loves her Chloe!





No comments:

Post a Comment