Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A little catching up....

I had a few minutes to do a little catching up.... our weeks and days have been busier than I EVER thought Summer would be! Not sure how it has been so busy, but yet it is a good thing! It's all good things, so I can't complain. We are either going to the lake, I was in Tampa, we have play dates, out and about, and Kelly and the kids have been here for 7 days so it has just be fun, fun, fun!!! Sometimes, I miss our schedule because it keeps us on track, but I love that we can do whatever we want to, when we want to! Charlee Kate has really loved ballet camp (after she gets over crying for me). I go in early and watch her and she just loves it!! She just hates leaving her mommy. She is there for 3 hours, but she always puts the mommy guilt on me and gives me some tears when I leave. 

All the cousins (Ella, Hunter, and CK) have had so much fun together. Charlee Kate asks about them alllll the time! She has loved her time here and she will be so excited when we go to Charlotte in July. My baby girl is just getting too big. Kelly and I do NOT know where time has gone. I can't believe a 3 year old birthday party is in my near future. 

Well here are pictures... that is what is happening this week at least. Leaving for the beach on Saturday, which I can't wait to take CK back to. I have about 50 pics to download from Kelly's camera and then I can have a lot to post about.

Last weekend, we were at the lake for 3 days. We love the boats, sea doos, intertubes, pool, whatever! Kelly and I took the girls out on the intertube. They both liked it at first, then Charlee Kate was done with it, but Ella wanted to go longer. She is a dare devil.



 Eating dinner at the lake house... they just love each other.
We kept Hunter one night to have some time with him before all the kids were together. We met Jennifer to see Jace and Blake and go swimming. They had a lot of fun together!!!

 One morning, I walked in and saw this. CK had made a pallet on the floor with her doll. I thought it was so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment