Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Just a little mascara...

I have been out of school for over a week now and I think a little mascara is about all I have used. Don't get me wrong... I am a girly girl and I love to get all dressed up, but it has been so nice starting my summer a little more relaxed. I needed that. This past weekend we planned a last minute trip to the river with some friends. It was so much fun. I laughed so hard one night that my face was hurting afterwards. I felt like Jeremy, Charlee Kate, and I had a couple of times to go eat together and just truly relax!!! Of course, the cold, yes... COLD weather helped. I kept thinking any second I would hear an Alabama Football game on the TV and see the leaves changing colors. I loved our 2 days of fall weather. It was so fabulous!!!!!

Another exciting thing was I ran into Maggie... my blog friend. I met her 2 years ago at Hobby Lobby and we became "blogger friends". I met her husband Jamie and her sweet Sophie Claire. Charlee Kate loved Sophie Claire in the 2 minutes she saw her. She talked about her all night. I so hope we can get those 2 girls together. I just know they would "hit it off".


SO my next topic.... TIME!!!! Where does time go? Don't we all ask this question like all the time??? I cannot believe school is out and I have been out for a week and a half!!! I love summer time being off (weather... little "iffy", but time off...LOVE). I think I appreciate summers because I am a teacher, sounds crazy, but I really do appreciate it more. This one has started off with a bang! WOW... 

Well let me get to the pictures and then more to come... I find that blogging this summer has taken a back seat. I just relax and enjoy it more, but I will try to keep pics up to date. I leave for Orlando and Tampa in 2 days. So excited to see my friends and so thankful I can fly back and see them all. It was a VERY important part of my adventure of life that God took us on! We learned so much from that time in Florida and I will post on that soon. It has almost been a year since we have been gone!!!!

Charlee Kate had her first dentist appointment and let me just say they were beyond amazing! I loved it and she was in heaven. Sooooo wonderful and what a great experience. You can tell right here with her picture with the dentist. He was just amazing with her and everything looked good!
 Watching the dinosaur video about teeth before she went into the dental room.
How sweet was this!!!!

Playing with trains while she waits on him to come check out her teeth

She picked out a brand new toothbrush, several stickers, a bouncy ball, her bubble gum toothpaste, lollipop and goody bag. WOW... what happened to one prize, LOL. Hello... Dr. Norby's just had a prize box (you get that Jenn, Ashlee, and Kelly)


Here is our weekend at the River. Charlee Kate loved "her Ashwee". That is all I heard. Where is my Ashwee!!!! I don't think anyone else existed when Ashwee was there!! She had a blast and so did all of us. Jeremy and Michael bet each other they could swim dock to dock in the river. I didn't think they would or COULD do it, but they both did! Sooo... proud of them! I joined them, but did not make it. I freaked out thinking I was tired so I hopped on the sea doo.


Charlee Kate wanted her nails and toenails painted, Riley said he would paint them.... probably not thinking I would have polish, but I did!!! He worked so hard on her nails and toenails and she loved it.




So.... more pictures to come soon, but this works for a few days!

1 comment:

  1. She had a fabulous first trip to the dentist. Ours was not terrible but she cried the while time they cleaned her teeth.........so there were not a lot of smiles afterwards. lol Do you mind me asking where yall went. We are going to Trussville Peds and it is super cute but they are quick and to the point. SC has her 2nd appt the 19 and she has already said she is going to cry! YAY something to look forward to! lol

    ReplyDelete