Monday, June 25, 2012

Still slacking...

I know... I am so behind on blogging it is not even funny! I have about 50 pictures to get from my sister too so my summer blogging is going to be all over the place, but it will eventually get done. I even downloaded pictures from my mom's camera and now they have disappeared. Go figure so I will work on all of that tomorrow. 

I just love summer with this little girl. She has become a HUGE Mommy's girl too, mainly over the last month. It's crazy, but she is my "mini me" for sure. We are actually supposed to be at the beach right now. We left Saturday morning, drove down, and then drove back last night at 8:00 at night. We decided that sitting in the condo with that horrible wind and down pour that Tropical Storm Debbie was sending our way, wasn't worth it. I hate that we had to come home, yet I am looking forward to my whole week of nothing to do. I managed to clean, unpack, laundry, iron, and cook 3 meals today, while we went to the library and played in the pool for 2 hours. It was so much fun. Then... we painted nails and toenails. I love summer and no schedules. This week is going to be all fun stuff.

Charlee Kate is so much fun to watch right now. Everyday I am amazed or I laugh at something she does: She loves to....
- sing (which she always has since she was a baby), 
- play dress up, 
- look at herself in the mirror and play make believe, 
- watch the Princesses... especially Snow White, 
- color 
- wear smocked dresses and her MJ dresses... she wakes up wanting dresses on!!! (THAT is my child)
- then.... after wearing a dress all day, she wants a t-shirt on to hang out at home (THAT is my child too)
- paint her nails and toenails
- put lip gloss on all the time
- eat fruit
- put all her clothes on herself... very independent

The list goes on and on. Everyday she comes up with something and says something that makes me laugh or smile and go "Wow, where did she learn that!"She is like a sponge, taking everything in!!! Right now, her accent is very much an English/Scottish accent. Sounds funny, but this has been going on for 3 weeks now and we don't know where it is coming from. The first thing someone says is "where is that accent coming from??". I love it though but she doesn't sound like my child haha! 

So that is what is happening in a nutshell. We have been going, going, going! I have slacked on pictures and keeping up so I plan to do much better the next few weeks. Gosh I love my summer with my little girl. 

Here are two more ballet pictures until I can download the others....


No comments:

Post a Comment