Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Time

I sit here and say its been a mild summer as the week ahead shows above 100 degrees for temps. However, we have had some of the nicest cooler weather and low humidity for June. I hate to say it but it makes me look forward to fall for sure. Turns out tropical storm Debbie did not disrupt the panhandle like we thought. We could have stayed but it's been so nice being home. We have had a great summer but this has been our first week to do what we wanted when we wanted. It's been pool days, relaxing, good morning runs, good cooking, and cleaning in between naps. Today holds the water park then tonight a little shopping for my girl and me. Tomorrow is project day, lots to refinish, sand, and paint! I still have CK's bedroom suit to post about too! So lots of pictures to post, my before and afters. I have big house plans as you can tell!!!

Here is one picture I just love but I don't think it's possible in a homewood house, lol. I will take homewood over the closet though. Its is definitely really cool! I have a feeling I can get something similiar, haha!

 

 We have 4-5 lake house days coming up! That's my summer and I am loving it! Some pictures to get caught up!!! I will still have to "back track" when I get pictures from Kelly, but here are a few more of ballet week!

The girls after their performance. I was just amazed at how much they did with the girls over a week's time. Charlee Kate just loved performing and did soooooo good! They performed for about 30 minutes, such a great thing for a week's worth of camp.

They had LOTS of visitors to come watch them!!! Gammy came over and she brought Grandmother Ogle too


How LUCKY these girls are to have their Great Grandmother come watch them perform together. Something that not many people are blessed with.




She also had her Nana, Molly, and Aunt Millie come watch her. 

My little "tween girl" as she looks in these pictures. She looked so cute, but yet so grown up!



Jace, Jennifer, and Blake came over to play in the pool and on the trampoline. The kids had a picnic on the trampoline!

Baby Blake loved her floaty!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment