Saturday, June 2, 2012

And... another weekend is already here!

Everyday is a weekend for me right now. Off to school she goes and off to working I go. Charlee Kate had one more week of school (after I was out) so I took advantage and tried to accomplish all that was possible so it would not take time from her down the road. Summer days, fun days, days to do things I haven't done in awhile, I love days like these. How has a week gone by already though??? I know one thing, I have had at least 8-9 hours of sleep a night. WOW, that is some good stuff!

My little missy Prissy getting ready for school. I can't wait to do so many fun things with her this summer.




This picture cracked me up. I told her to turn around and this is what she did. She looks like she is in trouble. So funny!

Just a random picture from last weekend... pretending to drive the boat!

Do you think my work is cut out for me? This was the dresser/mirror/headboard.... which you can't even see the top of because it is so tall, and the footboard. It is all done though! Pictures of the final project will come soon.


1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see the new furniture! I'm sure it's perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete