Saturday, July 7, 2012

Some July fun!

Summer is slipping away faster than I want it too! I don't get to blog as much as I want but that's because we are just having too much fun!!! This will be our first weekend to be home in 7 weeks. We are due for a weekend at home. We spent 5 days at the lake. We always have fun there!!! One day Jeremy's family came over, then we had a baby shower for sweet baby Asher, then mom and I did some shopping one day, then a couple more days of just swimming and playing at the lake. Of course the lake offers lots to do.... Sea doos, pool, boat, and an all time favorite corn hole! We love playing that game! Its funny too, because I have noticed people playing it more and more, especially on my runs. I was able to get in some runs at the lake, but that entire route is hilly so it makes for a little rougher run, but it is something different. It was just a fun time we had away and I have enjoyed being back home. I have worked on several projects too. I will eventually have a "before and after" blog of my projects, or some of them. One funny situation... to find projects for myself.... happened when I found myself knocking on the door of this huge house, who had a yard sale last week. I saw there stuff as I was running, but of course, didn't have money because I didn't think about that, and found something I wanted. Well... I forgot to go back when I got home so I went to their house and knocked on the door! Finding more projects is fun that way, but people around here have some good stuff, haha!

An all natural route I am on the road to taking..... I think I am moving towards a tree hugger. LOL... not really but much more natural things. Ok I am not talking buying things labeled "organic"... But all natural oils verses medicines. We don't take lots of medicines, but just getting back to the basics of life. We will see how this works but I am excited to try them. We also have a garden that Jeremy and Charlee Kate planted. Jeremy calls it our organic garden because we grew it all without any of the "extras". Makes me laugh, but I have loved having fresh veggies. I don't have a "green thumb" at all, so thank goodness he does.



In a nutshell, we are either on the go, swimming, water park, hanging with friends or family, at the lake, shopping for the house, or loving being at home. It has been a great summer! We fly to Charlotte next week to see K&K and the kids. We are super excited and so is Charlee Kate. I will get all the pictures from when they visited us here in Bama and then more pictures while we are there. Hopefully I can stay caught up.

A few pictures from the lake. I loved this sweet picture. These next 2 pictures are her true smile... we are still working on her not scrunching her nose.


 The back of her swim"soup" as she calls them. I love it! 
MISS HOLLYWOOD for the 4th of July!



After shopping one day... I looked back and she was out! 


 Riding the Sea Doo with Haley and Jeremy. She loves Haley! I can't believe our family started baby-sitting her when she was 9 months old and now look at her!! We love Haley Cotton!
The day Jeremy's family came. Molly played with Charlee Kate so good and Charlee Kate loved it! Molly loved riding on the sea doo as well.

Haley and Charlee Kate

Oh she loved this doogie! She would sit and talk to it and play with it forever.


The baby shower to meet Baby Asher. Mom did the ducky theme. It turned out really cute!




The pictures didn't turn out as great as I wanted, but Emily looked great and Baby Asher was absolutely precious! I cannot believe Emily is a Mommy!!!


Two years ago... Emily was about to get married and now she is a mommy! I am so glad I have been a part of all of these milestones in her life!


Happy July!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment