Sunday, July 8, 2012

Weekend life!

Weekends like these remind me of why I love being at home (and why I can post more on my blog, haha). It's called MORE TIME! We have stayed on the go and this has been the longest we have been at home all summer so there has been time to do extra things. I am not complaining though b/c our "on the go all the time" has been for fun things. We thoroughly enjoyed heading back to church today, lunch, then Jeremy and I sat in the pool for 2 hours while CK napped. (that never happens). It was so nice! Then we ordered out from The Little Donkey, another HUGE local favorite and we are so glad it is 1 minute down the road. We are also HUGE fans of Steel City Pops now. That is 1 minute down the road too. That is our "treat place" now. We love it! It was just a fabulous weekend. Looking forward to our fun week ahead. I love spending everyday with my little girl!!! She does go to school once a week or so, just to keep her on a little routine, and that is a day or two that I can get some things done and not have mommy guilt. We are so blessed to have her at a wonderful school. I love it!!!!


She is totally obsessed with flip flops and wants to wear them all the time now. 


Steel City pops! Jeremy picked out several to bring home. The orange was very good and refreshing. The coffee was pretty amazing too!


No comments:

Post a Comment