Monday, July 23, 2012

July Fun!

It has been so nice to be at home sweet home! I am glad that I am not packing a suitcase for a little while, we have been on the go and staying home is such a good feeling. However, I may not be packing a suitcase soon, but I will be packing a house. Ummm... not sure about the fun in that but I am ready to clean out and organize. This was a nice little cozy cottage for us, but has been cramped for awhile so space is needed! I am really excited about the upcoming move and trying to decide how to design parts of the house.

In the meantime, we haven't done too much. CK and I took a little trip with Jeremy to Pensacola while he worked there. It was a different beach since we were used to PCB so it was nice seeing something else. Since we came back home, it's just been play dates, getting together with friends, the pool, and hanging out at home. I have enjoyed it for sure. It has been nice getting back on a little bit of a schedule and visiting church again. We really do like the church we are going to!!! Charlee Kate is so funny and makes me smile and laugh all the time. She is my little side kick. She helped me finish up several projects for the house today. She loves to paint and help me, which makes the project a little bit harder but then she is so proud of it when she is done. I am so proud the projects are done. I am burnt out on projects for awhile. I think I have plenty to get me started, but once I get in, I am sure I will think of something else.

As usual, by this time of the year, I am so ready for Fall weather, leaves changing, and football season. It definitely is my favorite time of the year. Hopefully our cool fall will come sooner rather than later.

Here are a few catch up pictures....


When it rained one afternoon, we went to the kids crafts at the hotel and she made a t-shirt. She loves t-shirts so this was her favorite. Then she wore it around with flip flops. It was so cute. 


The Ferris Wheel ride. She loved it and I would have sworn that she would have been scared. She wasn't though. I did not enjoy it though. I forgot how much I really dislike Ferris Wheels, even this one that was closed in completely, haha!



Another Kids Craft morning... she made her own cup with stickers.


No comments:

Post a Comment