Thursday, August 2, 2012

New beginnings, new thoughts

Last week was probably one of the best all summer. It involved pool days, lunch with my little girl, going on playdates to really cool places, hanging out with friends, relaxing, sleeping in, and the list goes on. It was just a stress relief week. It was one of those weeks I stopped and thought how could I "want" anything else. I know we all have "wants" and a lot of times, the majority of them are things that don't matter, but I don't know how I could want for anything else. I have so much and how truly lucky I am! God hears all the prayers, I know.... I have watched him over and over, say "not now" or "wait a little while" or "yes" or even "no". But in the end of whatever situation it is, I see why and it all makes sense or else I learn something from it and realize he has made me a better person BECAUSE of that "not now, wait a little while, yes, or no". It is just human for us to get frustrated with it though. I try to be better!

Mommy Guilt has still eased it's way into my mind this week, after all the fun that CK and I have had. I feel like no matter what I could have done something better or not have gotten so frustrated or stopped my to do list. Does Mommy Guilt ever go away? I know any mommy that is reading this is shaking their head NO! Hopefully it will make me a better mommy, but not make me crazy. Finding that balance, oh boy, oh boy, that is the tough part. I am so excited for this upcoming fall! NOT being the newbie at school will be wonderful bc I have met some amazing friends and kids/parents. I feel like I am going into the year and I know what to expect. We get to set up our home, one that we can hopefully call home for a long time. The ending process/closing has been a little nerve racking at the end...and it was all because of a tree, but its working itself out. Time to just truly get settled. Time for CK's 3rd birthday....which is so hard to believe, settled into a routine again, which I do love routines, and the start of football/fall/holidays that are all around the corner.

I have been a bad blogger this summer and not sure why, but I will start off again very soon. I just didn't have too much to post pics about. My iPhone has pictures of stoves, hoods, paint colors, hardwood colors, decorating ideas, and so on on it. Once the "Reno"...(renovation) gets started...I can focus more on blogging. So this is all I have for a few pictures but I will start taking more once we get "dressed" everyday again.

Okay... can't post pics for some reason. Blogger is messed up. Will get them up later! Happy weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment