Monday, August 27, 2012

Back and its an overload!I

So.... lots of pictures because I actually had time to load them and they are all here. I just put them all on one blog post. I feel like we are slowly coming out of the crazy busy schedule we have had. I KNEW August was going to be a whirlwind, but it was all good things, just lots of it all at once. From starting school, to closing on the house, starting the RENO on the house, moving into the house, getting projects started, CK's new school, CK's birthday party, getting ready for a trip, etc.... Not to mention trying to keep up with everyday routines, chores, and then needing to run errands. It's all coming together though. Thank goodness Jeremy has been around the last couple of weeks b/c I have needed his help as we get back in our routine. Jeremy took CK to school everyday last week so she could go a little later. That means, I had to give "hair instructions" b/c she was always asleep when I left. He did so good! He also took pictures when I ask him to. Even though I would have liked to be the one there doing all of this, it was okay that he was!!!

So.... picture overload, but I am glad I finally have several. You may notice how big this little girl is getting. WAY TOO BIG for me! I can't believe how time has passed.

Charlee Kate's first day of 3K with one of her teachers. Her teachers are so precious to her this year. I already love them dearly!!!

Eating her breakfast at home before heading off to school


Her little friend Sofia. Oh she LOVES LOVES Sofia.

Ready for school in her MJ dress! Daddy did good with piggy tails!

Charlee Kate's birthday will probably always be celebrated a week ahead because her birthday will fall on Labor Day most of the time. We celebrated her birthday this past Saturday with her little friends. We kept it short, sweet, and simple! She absolutely loves "ice cream", aka... yogurt, so we had it at the yogurt shop. It turned out really cute. She waited all day for her party to start and that was hard for her!

OH MY FAVORITE PICTURE!!!








Nana was able to make it for the party!

Gammy and Pop were there for the party too : )



Friends with lots of ice cream



The 3 little friends from school

Time to sing Happy Birthday!


What a way to eat the cupcake. All she does is lick the icing anyways, haha!



Opening presents was kind of crazy, but that's the beauty of a 3 year old party.


Off to church on Sunday. It was the day to register her for Sunday School, Wednesday night choir, and meet her teachers. I can't wait for her to start these activities. I think she will love them!




Look at this newborn picture and now a 3 year old picture! How is it possible!



I will get to the point where I can post house pictures (before and after). Here are a couple of pictures of our street and the first picture is my FAVORITE house! Well I have 2 favorites, but this is one of them. I just love it. I love our precious neighborhood and street!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment