Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I can upload pictures again!!!

Photos are now up! I had to buy more storage for my blog b/c I Had so many pictures on it. Now I can start updating again. I am so glad b/c I was worried about that. However b/c I knew uploading pictures was hard, I did not take any in the last week. Ella has been here with mom since last Wednesday. Mom got Charlee Kate as well for about 4 days, then I got both girls for 3 days, now Ella is back with mom, and CK heads there tomorrow night. Fruit basket turn over it is!!!! We like the girls to be together as much as possible though when Ella is in town and they have a blast together. I did so much with the 2 girls, but just never took pictures and I was so mad at myself. I am doing better and back on my kick. 

Our days have been fabulous! We love the Birmingham Museum of art and the exhibit there for children. It is one of the best things we have found to do in Birmingham! We also joined the McWane Center. That is one of those places I can go for an hour, but after that, it can drive you crazy. Now we can just go in short spurts and that is such a relief. Other than that, lots of good cooking and hanging out at home. The girls kept saying they wanted to "watch the Olympics". They loved watching it together. In the meantime of all the going back and forth, I was by myself for 2 nights, so I met up with an old college friend and that has been amazing! Pictures to come soon, but we are so glad that we are able to get back together. 

Here are a few pictures I took of Charlee Kate awhile back or a few weeks ago. I will post again in a couple of days : )






No comments:

Post a Comment