Friday, August 5, 2011

Unique and history

Whether I am talking about a cool piece of furniture in my house that I have "found, painted, and created my own" or the place I live, some place being unique, one of a kind, and having history seems to be my thing! After 2 days of orientation in my school, I am definitely in a unique system and one with history! I know I have posted and posted and posted about how amazing my transition has been from the moment I found out I was moving, but seriously, God has totally answered so many prayers and opened so many wonderful doors for us. Our Family is so blessed to be a part of this system for me to teach in and Charlee Kate to grow up in.

Uniqueness and history for furniture..... we definitely have that in our house now and we want to own a house someday that has lots of unique, one of a kind history as well.

I love it!!! Happy Weekend before school starts!
Just a few pictures of her in a cute purple polo dress and converse. I am not a "huge polo fan" but I thought this dress was cute on her

No comments:

Post a Comment