Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Routine


Well we are just about into our "sunday routine". We attend the 8:30 service at church, then there is 9:40 Sunday School, so that means we are done by 10:45. I love that feeling! Jeremy and I would always do p90x about 6:00am and then get ready for church. Now that our "garage gym" is about finished, we will probably start that back up in a few weeks. That means by 10:45 on Sundays, we have the whole day to do whatever, which will include lunch somewhere in our bubble. There were several places in Mt. Brook and a few other areas that we still want to eat at, but we have so many in our bubble we have not even been to yet! I guess we have all the time in the world to eat at these fantastic places because we are here to stay. Today involved going to car lots and browsing. It has SOOOOO been time that we find something bigger, even though I do NOT want to give up my car!!! However, we went to 3 fantastic car lots and NOTHING. Nothing I loved, which is crazy! Few more places to go, but I had to put in some brand new mats in the car until I can decide on something. This is not like me to NOT have an idea either!! It will hit me and then I will be set. On Friday night we decided to take a WALK to dinner, it was so nice! Once it cools off, I have a feeling we will be walking everywhere, to church, to take Charlee Kate to school, to eat, and even to some of my favorite shops!!!! BRING ON THE FALL WEATHER!

So a few more random thoughts....

Today at church, my little girl looked so cute and I totally forgot to get a picture. So mad! She had her cute purple giraffe dress on, her hair is getting much easier to pull up, and then she insisted on the purple fuzzy flip flops so I gave in, because honestly they did look cute! Her class at church is the same as her school class so it was a little confusing, but I love the fact that her teachers on Sunday are the SAME every week. That makes it so much easier and she does a little craft and has a snack. Now to most southerners that have lived here, that is not a shocker for church, but for someone who has been in Florida, that is not what we are used to. I am glad to have that back. We did see our superintendent Dr. Cleveland at church and he always speaks! So nice for someone who has only met me twice to remember who I am and speak. What a great place to be! Funny thing is, I saw some people with the bible loaded on their IPADS and that is what they brought. Technology just amazes me (while frustrating me too!) The only thing I have to adjust to is the pastor. Don't get me wrong, he is wonderful!!!! However, he does speak a little more "southern baptist" and I was used to Pastor Greg. He was good!

So we are hoping the rest of our sunday afternoon will be relaxing! Last night as Jeremy and I were laying in bed, he ask "how have we missed this little piece of heaven for 10 years!!!". Yes we are talking about the temperpedic mattresses and pillows. They are just heavenly!!! We should have made that investment a long time ago! Busy week ahead, hopefully some blogging pictures! I will get better! I have two best friends that are having their babies this week and Charlee Kate's birthday party this upcoming weekend. Lots of fun ahead!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment