Thursday, August 11, 2011

I love....

1. The fact that tomorrow is Friday!!! (Yes that feeling is officially back)
2. I get to see my baby girl tomorrow after 6 days!!!!!!
3. I got to have a fabulous date night with Jeremy and I had the best ahi tuna!!!
4. I saw Jenn and Michael as we were driving out of Target (I love that we can "run" into them)
5. That I ran into Lindsay TWICE this week. Once at our favorite store... Anthropologie and once at one of our favorite restaurants. And.... the last time we were at this restaurant was 8 years ago with Lindsay and Todd then we run into them again the first time we go back. WOW, how crazy!!!!!
6. The weather Sunday night through Tuesday is actually just a high of 87 and a low of 66. WOW, for August, I will take it!
7. No one talks about my southern accent anymore
8. I technically never have to leave my "bubble" during the week, means low riding time, very little gas, and time for something else to drive since I am in my car so very little.
9. Football season is literally just a few weeks away!
10. Jeremy will be here all next week for Charlee Kate's first week of school. It does help that I never have to ask him or even mention for him to help with Charlee Kate. He does just as much as I do and always has. Barbara, you raised him well!!!!
11. Last but not least, it is going to be a restful weekend and I need that after the first week of school AT A NEW SCHOOL and with a new grade level.

No comments:

Post a Comment