Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I told you!

Well it has been a great first week so far. I forget how much learning there is to do at a new school. I feel like its my first year of teaching all over again, but somehow it comes back to me a lot faster and I catch on a lot faster than I used to. Must be the years invested! I tell my students all the time "If you aren't frustrated or confused then you aren't learning". That means I have learned A LOT this week! I have no doubt I am going to love it though! I have such a great group of kids and I just may like these older ones for awhile. We will see!!!

I don't know what I would have done if my mom had not had Charlee Kate all week. Of course, I wanted my baby girl here but I had so much to actually do and think through mentally that i would have felt like a horrible mom and teacher. I feel so much better that I have been able to get so much done for the beginning of school and then before Charlee Kate starts next week. Of course in the meantime, I still have to live my normal life and keep everything cleaned and put away or I would go crazy, but I have mangaed! Can't wait to see what next week holds, until then... here are two pictures of her cute napmat. LOL. I can't believe she will go to preschool! More pictures to come soon, too much to finish up
And to think the lady at church said I could buy a "regular mat there". LOL... Of course I wanted Charlee Kate to have a cutesy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment