Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Preschool

Here is a glimpse into "Our world and my thoughts". I know this blog can sometimes be sort of boring (except to maybe my mamma and Jeremy's), but this is just what is happening in our life. I can make my blogs into a scrapbook so sometimes I just like to blog about our thoughts, happenings, and our world. Here is the latest!!!!

My baby's first day of "real school". I was worried, not sure what to think or how my baby girl would do on her first day of Preschool, but there again, GOD HAD IT ALL PLANNED OUT! She went right into her class, DID NOT CRY, and had a wonderful day! The only few downfalls that she had was wanting her "ba-ba" all day, but that is a much easier fix. Oh and I let her wear her glitter TOMS, my favorite, and they hurt her feet so she was bare foot a good bit of the day, LOL. That means she will need to wear those only on special occasions. She did get some new "real tennis shoes" for school though. Check out the picture at the bottom. She loved it and if my baby is happy, then mommy is happy! I was a little worried how day 2 would go, but she went right in, still loving it. When I called to check on her I heard that she was talking to every kid, playing, and just fit right in. They were amazed that she had never been in school before because she has adjusted so well. It has been one of the best things for Charlee Kate. Jeremy and I really expected her to be exhausted the last 2 days because she naps 2 hours earlier than she used to, gets up a little earlier, and is going all day. Nothing fades our little girl though. She can GO, GO, GO!!!!!! Here are a few pictures. I was so rushed that day to get to my school on time and I missed half of the pictures I wanted so I will be taking more as the week goes on.


We had dinner with Jenn, Michael, and Jace on Sunday night. After a lot of playing (and the nasty smelling bug spray because of all the skeeters), we put the kids in the bath for popcicles and to smell good! They loved it!

Nothing like cute gray new balance, but trimmed in hot pink is even better! I love them for her school tennis shoes when she needs them. Along with all her many converse. I love those too!

No comments:

Post a Comment