Thursday, August 4, 2011

And.... thats just it!

Summer is over and the school year starts. Today was my first day of new teacher orientation at Homewood City Schools and I am one lucky girl, VERY lucky girl! It didn't take long for them to "speak to us" for me to realize that. I have met some great people to work with and I love love all the new challenges ahead! I am so glad that I have had such an amazing summer, I still have a long, super long, coffee and donuts type of post that will eventually come but the next few weeks could be very random, short, and lucky to even see a post! YOu may not see me much on FB either... if you are on there. However, I am not a "hit every like" button on FB or post my every moment type of person so I wont miss my FB time too much. Actually as we got the whole "social media talk" as new teachers, it made me realize, FB is good, but I think life was better without it. It is amazing how many people are sooooo CONSUMED with it. Thank God my husband could care less about it too.

It seems like SoOOO much has happened this year, more than I can even remember half the time and more than I even "posted" about. There have been a lot of things checked off the "wish list" this year in 2011... so much that Jeremy even said "what are you going to do now, what will you think of?"" And my comment was "I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO LIVE IN THIS MOMENT!" And that is exactly what I am going to do. It may be daily grind and it may be daily routine, but I can't wait to enjoy all the happenings from the year and just live!

Last but not least, I will post new pictures soon of the family. We haven't taken any in awhile. I even did a little hair cut. I love change, as you will notice if you have ever been in my house, particularly my closet (LOL), because I always move things around, but like it on myself as well. With humidity, rollers and hair spray its start to look.... icky... so it was time for a change. Change is good and we have definitely had our fair share of change this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment