Saturday, August 13, 2011

I love a good Saturday!


Today was just one of those absolutely wonderful Saturdays of never leaving the house and just getting so much done, yet having fun!!! It all started with a "ring from the IPAD". It was Kevin and we were going to let the kids talk! You can tell she just woke up. She didn't sleep in that tee, but I love it. Some sweet friends of ours gave her a welcome to homewood tee, with the vintage bike and it says "Homewood". Super cute! Charlee Kate still can't figure it all out for sure, but it was so cute to see Hunter and Ella and Charlee Kate all talking! So cute!

Next was painting! Yes I seem to do tons of that! Jeremy thinks the only thing we have left that isn't I haven't repainted in our house is the refrigerator, LOL! I do have CK's bed, but that will be AFTER she no longer needs it and I am saving it for the next baby. Anyways, I painted all kinds of things, but a couple of school items too. I let Charlee Kate paint this shelf with her watercolors before I painted it. She loved it but then painting the furniture got boring so she just painted herself. She absolutely loved it!!!

Jeremy worked on the garage for several hours reorganizing! He can organize a garage really well, but now it looks super good and it is half "work out" room! I love it and so does he! We have to get our flooring back from the Lake house but then it will be complete. After all the fun, Charlee Kate was so exhausted that she took a 3 hour nap. It was the best Saturday just to hang out and go NO WHERE!!!!!!!

She started painting her daddy's toes. Cute uhh? At least she has my funky taste and kept it a fun color


She looks like an Indian!
After she had painted forever, she decided to play in her pool! She loves this pool and we just let her go in a diaper. After awhile, mommy had to join her, but we did NOT take pictures of that.



No comments:

Post a Comment