Monday, July 4, 2011

Update in Pictures

Well we are here! Its been a GOOD week since I have blogged, but The Wilson's have been quite busy lately! We are officially home, even though I feel like I am still in this "bubble" or dream world! It is so exciting when I think I don't have to leave! As I passed the Birmingham airport yesterday, I thought "I am not going to Florida... I am here, FOR GOOD". Still it was so weird because that airport had sooooo many going back to Florida memories! I have so much I could say, but the blog would go on and on so I may break it up into several blogs, but the pictures will just speak for themselves. Not in any particular order, just tried to capture everything that has been happening. Pictures of the cottage will come very SOON!

Charlee Kate at the Lake House for the 4th of July party!


Here are the "cousins". Charlee Kate calls Ella's name ALL the time! They had so much fun this particular day, eating popcicles, Happy Meals, and swimming! It is hilarious to watch them together



Brings back old memories of good ole Germania Springs!
On Thursday, June 30th, we had a Surprise Party for mom for her retirement. She was TRULY surprised! It was so much fun and the kids had a blast! We were so glad when it was finally over because Kelly and I almost slipped sooooo many times!



The Initial Surprise
Giving mom her "plate of desserts" and it was on a special 4th of July pottery plate that had the kids' handprints on them. It was soooo adorable! Our Pottery girl is beyond amazing!

Mom with her parents
Mom and her "second set of children". Jenn and Ashlee!
This was mom's first "boss". He was the principal when I was in Elementary School and probably the best one I have ever known! We all loved Mr. Washington!
More fun playing at the Lake House. Haley was actually on the other side of me dancing and they were copying her. It was cute!

Going down the slide with Daddy

She wanted to get in the pool with Brady but he didn't really want her to


Riding the Sea Doo and tubing was a lot of fun. We could not have ask for more gorgeous weather!

Hunter and Haley going Tubing!

There was NOTHING stopping Brady from getting in the baby pool at the lake. He was hot!
The morning we woke up at the lake! Hunter and CK checking it out! Just the most gorgeous view ever! I can get used to this!
The view from the balcony at the lake house! WOW, doesn't get much better than this!
I went on a run up the mountain before the party. At the top you see all the mountains, trees, and the lake (hard to see in the picture). I just love this and can't wait to see this in the fall. This is what I always missed in Florida and now I get to enjoy EVERY minute of it!
There are some LONG OVER DUE pictures of when Kelly kept Charlee Kate while we were in Chicago. Yes that was over a month ago, but I would say we have been quite busy over the last month, LOL. MEMORIES, MEMORIES, MEMORIES for these girls!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment