Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Doesn't Mean Perfect


We have spent lots of time with Jennifer and Jace. Charlee Kate loves it (and so do I). Here are the kiddos playing at the pool at Ross Bridge!

‎"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections." -Unknown


Someone said it right when this quote was made. Being home certainly brings on a whole new comfort/happiness/peace/calmness, but it certainly doesn't mean perfect. Nothing is perfect for sure, but it is much easier to look beyond those imperfections for sure.


Sometimes we have to be reminded of this and realize that life is far from perfect, especially the day to day tasks, relationships, work, daily routines, health, etc.... I am just thankful for everyday I have! Even though I truly know that perfection doesn't exist, this little girl is as close as it gets for me ; ) She can bring a smile to my face even when I don't feel like it sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment