Monday, July 18, 2011

A trip to Noccalula Falls

Talk about taking a trip down memory lane, this was definitely one! I have very vivid memories of going with our church to Noccalula Falls when I was in elementary school. I have always wanted to take my children there because it has always been such a gorgeous place, especially in the Fall. Saturday wasn't quite Fall with leaves changing, but the temperatures were in the 70's for some strange reason. I got a touch of "heaven" before all the heat and humidity came back on Sunday. We had a great time allowing CK to ride the train, play at the playground, and then just looking at the Falls. It was gorgeous! I can't wait to go back in the fall when the leaves are changing!



1 comment:

  1. That is a great place! You need to bring CK back for Halloween and Christmas....they go all out on the decorations then!

    ReplyDelete