Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Well this is becoming home...


It is amazing how somewhere can automatically feel "right" and just like home when we have been here a month. I know we used to live here, but we are still starting over in a lot of ways. New doctors, vets, dentists, pharmacy, jobs, new area, etc.... Plus we have a child now and that is a whole new ballgame when you are talking about all the everyday things and everyday routines. However, I don't think a day goes by that I don't stop and think how much I absolutely love where we are and thank God for this opportunity to be back. In the last couple of days we changed Charlee Kate's school. We had to make a lot of decisions back in February when we didn't know where we would be living, working, etc... I just prayed about it and if the opportunity was right we would. Well...I got a call on Tuesday morning that a spot opened up in the exact class that I would want her to be in at a new church. The director was even shocked b/c this class is like the best little 2 year old class there is!!!! The best part is, she is going to be about 1/2 mile from my school, and both of our schools are 1/2 mile from our house. WOW... we will never have to leave our "Homewood bubble" during the week! I have such peace with the whole process and transition for her now. I am super excited about it all!!!

I will have lots of pictures to come soon. Cottage pictures have not been forgotten, just waiting on a few things here and there. I keep adding new projects to the house which means I procrastinate on taking pictures. LOL.

I feel bad because there are really no new pictures for me to post. We went to the library for storytime today with Jenn and Jace, but I forgot my camera. Here are a few randoms I took with my camera phone.

This is some morning bed head... but it sure is getting long finally!!! Still blonde too, YAY!
Oh how she loves to play "mama" with her stroller and the babies are hidden under her blankee, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment