Thursday, July 28, 2011

"I did it Momma, I did it!"

I am not sure where to stop, begin, or if I have ever stopped. HONESTLY, from the words of my almost two year old "I did it momma, I did it!!!". That is what I will be able to say in ALMOST a month. I DON'T think I am going to give my "I did it "re-cap" quite yet. When I sit down to think of it all, I am amazed at the "HUGE SUPERWOMAN" cape that God gave me. However, I am gladly letting him have it back at the end of this year because I am going to let 2012 be more of "cruise control year" as Matt and I like to call it. I have just a few more things to accomplish in the next few weeks then for the big re-cap, but I have decided 2011 has been one of the biggest and best years yet!

School is around the corner. I knew as soon as it ended, it was going to start again because Summer was just..... well........ busy is not the best word but all I can come up with it. Let the fun begin though...new school for me, new school for CK, lots of new friends to be made, parties with neighbors, our absolute favorite cottage, favorite local restaurants, fall weather (I know its far off, but maybe talking about it will get it here faster, LOL), 35 days until the first Bama game, cute fall clothes, MY BOOTS.. YAY... tried to pull them off up until May but after that it got a little weird looking when it is 95 degrees out, PUMPKIN coffee from DD, leaves changing, the smell of fall, and the list goes on. I am super excited, super happy, and definitely blessed beyond!!!!!

And last but not least... Tampa Peeps come see me!!! The Fall is already looking to be a super full and busy one. I am so excited! I already have lots of visits planned from my friends coming to visit and football games to go to, it is going to be a fun Fall!!

Re-cap coming soon because more happened than I ever even blogged about!!!! Here are a few cute pics of my little lovey because it has been awhile since I have posted any.

Getting ready for a fun filled day! We went to a few places with Gammy then to get yogurt that night. At the end of the pictures you will see how she looked after getting yogurt. Definitely not this cute still, LOL
Boo-boo band-aids, she is obsessed with them

Hooters balloon, believe it or not, they have a great Hooters salad, haha! Thanks Jacki for getting me hooked on that one


This "after shot" really doesn't do the whole picture justice. We were at our favorite weekly spot "Tutti Frutti" and she covered her white denim skirt in chocolate yogurt, shirt was covered in yogurt, so she was now in a diaper, with a short shirt, converse, dora band-aids, and yes a dora sticker on her forehead that she refused to move! Oh boy, did that look classy!!!!

Can you believe I can finally get piggy tails!!!! They are small (hint that is the part is soooo off) but we were lucky I got them in! The top of her hair still needs to grow, but we are getting there! I love piggy tails too!!!
My most favorite cute new Bama dress yet! So vintage and I love the elephant. I put it with pink but once football starts, she will only have red converse and red bows in her hair with this cute outfit. It's a little big, room to grow, but not sure if I will ever give this outfit up! I love the bow on the shoulder too.

My parents kept CK several days because I just wasn't feeling too great... here is a picture mom took. My baby loves to read books in her bed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment