Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Random Wednesday

Not sure where the week has gone, but it is flying by! Not too much to post. We stay busy but nothing major. I did get to work in my classroom a day and a half and pretty much got it all in order. That is such a good feeling for a teacher! We got our new tempur pedic mattresses yesterday too. That may seem like no big deal, but I sure do LOVE LOVE that! Those are the best things ever. I am not sure how we have been missing out on them for 10 years, but they are worth it. I have managed to find all the bakerys around here. Imagine that... me finding all the "sweet places". LOL. I even found a cupcake that is pretty much like Wrights Chocolate PB cake that I loved in Tampa. I was so excited when I found that!

Well we are just about completely settled! This upcoming weekend we are going to make a visit to Jacksonville to see Jeremy's parents and spend some time at the Lake house as well. I am really looking forward to that! Will be fun. Other than trying to stay cool (this heat and humidity is SOOOOO for the birds), we are staying busy but loving every minute of it!

As I have taken trips down memory lane lately, here are a few random pictures for random thoughts.

One of the first restaurants we found in South Tampa.... Daily Eats. Jeremy and I both loved it! He would always want to go as much as me and we went almost every weekend before Charlee Kate was born. As soon as we could take her out of the house.... we headed to South Tampa. Here she is as a baby at Daily Eats. Then.... here she is the week before we moved, almost 2 years later!




When I was pregnant "funky toes" became my favorite. I would always paint them in a fun color! My students loved it too. They got to where they would vote "what color" for me to paint them. It was cute. Apparently, I am still in this, 3 years later, LOL. I love something fun!

There were my preggo toes!
My phone takes really good pictures.... as I am looking at this reminded of how BAD I need a pedicure. That may be happening VERY VERY soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment